Thursday, August 30, 2012

Matilda Sturridge mentions her son's "cool godparent" Rob

Matilda Sturridge, Tom Sturridge's sister, talked about her son in a new interview and mentioned his "cool godparents" :)


Talking about her son, Rudy:
“He has what I had and more. We’ve done that kind of Italian thing, where he’s grown up with all our families. I can go to work and there’s no sense of abandonment,” she says. “He’s so easy, so calm, I’ve never seen anyone so happy. I don’t know how he’s so calm with me and Charlie as parents!” Not only that: he has R-Patz as a godfather, by the way. “Yeah, Rudy’s very lucky. He’s got some cool godparents!”


Read her full interview at the source | Via

6 comments:

No name said...

Wow, congrats rob , this is a big honor and challenge, one I know you'll excell in.

Iluvthemovies said...

She is very attractive. it must run in the family.

Eliz said...

Who wouldn't want Rob as their childs godparent.

Jane said...

I remember Kristen was there with Rob at the christening. I wonder if she is the other part of the word godparents(plural)

Unknown said...

nice post link us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/RobertPattinsonLife

Evelyne-raconte said...

WOW, Matilda Stu is a beauty AND a mother, and she seems talented too. AND she is single. Great catch for some nice english boy.