Monday, June 25, 2012

New Picture From the 'Cosmopolis' Berlin Press Junket + New Interview


Google Translate

Berlin. In 'Twilight' - where he played a vampire teen star, Robert Pattinson (26) now plays in 'Cosmopolis' (starting July 5th in theaters) a sex-obsessed Yuppie.

B: Have you ever been poor?
Rob: Oh, yes. Before I filmed 'Twilight' I've been poor. If you're young it doesn't really matter.

B: And now?
Rob: It's crazy, even though I now have much money, I live the same life as before. Nevertheless, it cost me a lot of coal. It's damn expensive to be normal.

B: Why?
Rob: Before, I set off with 25€ and it was enough for the whole night in the club. Today I give loosely 12,000 in one night! And I can not just go shopping. I have to pay people for the do it for me ...


Full scan

imagebam.com


Bild is a German tabloid so take that as you will.

Thanks to @NewmoonVampire1 for the scan.

No comments: