Sunday, May 20, 2012

Eric Maddox talks about Rob and 'Mission: Blacklist'



He talks about approving the decision of casting Rob, meeting Rob for 14 hours earlier this month, how committed he is to the project, scouting locations in Iraq and more. Great interview.

Just the parts where he talks about Rob and 'Mission: Blacklist'



Or listen the full interview HERE (At 11:10 - talks about having the final decision on Rob's casting and 22:38 - talks about meeting Rob and more about the movie)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

While the project sounds great and I am happy for Rob, I worry about filing in Iraq. It's still too dangerous there.

Iluvthemovies said...

I am so proud of Robert and his devotion to the project. I can hardly wait to hear his new accent and look forward to the film when it is released.

JD said...

I am thrilled that the film industry is seeing this side of Robert. I truly believe he will go far.. eventually beyond acting. I look forward to seeing all of his future movies, no matter what the movie is about.

katy said...

This interview made even more excited for this project! and I'm happy that Eric Maddox has personally given his full support for Rob to be in this project and to see that he was impressed by Rob's dedication and level of commitment to his work. I'm proud of Rob!!

The only thing that I'm scared is about Rob going to Iraq, it just seeems like a dangerous and insane idea.