Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rob Spotted in Old Town Alexandria on Saturday Night (April 28th)


Film star Robert Pattinson autographed a menu at The Majestic Saturday for Eve Armstrong, 13-year-old daughter of Chef Cathal Armstrong.

Patrons at The Majestic got a pleasant surprise Saturday night when film star Robert Pattinson, most famous for his role playing a forever-young teenage vampire Edward in the "Twilight" films, strolled in for dinner with friends while in town for the White House Correspondents Dinner.

The Majestic is a cozy upscale diner on King Street in historic Alexandria, a suburb of Washington, D.C., in Virginia that specializes in comfort food.

Pattinson, 25, a London native, mingled easily with the crowd at the bar while waiting for a table, according to Jennie Kuperstein, publicist for The Eat Good Food Group.

Pattinson dined with four friends, ordering a steak—medium rare—prepared by Majestic Chef Shannon Overmiller and autographing a menu for Eve Armstrong, Chef Cathal Armstrong's 13-year-old daughter. The steak on the menu is described as "All Natural Virginia New York Strip Steak" which comes with fries and sells for $27.


Full article at the source | Thanks to Deb for the link

3 comments:

Nicole said...

The last part about Kristen reportedly seeing Rob is stupid has the person writing this article been living under a rock for the past 3 years?

Lisa said...

I have never, ever posted here but I've been "watching" for over two years. I live 5 minutes from Old Town and am very sad that I didn't know he was practically on my doorstep!! I saw the pics of him at Dulles airport too - knew exactly where he was. I would love to know what he thought of the area, and the restaurant. XOXO Rob!

nanado said...

Something seems strange to me because the correspondent's dinner list was published, but neither Kristen's nor Rob's name was on there. It's none of my business and that's ok. I just worry about my favorite couple. With each of them going to different locations on their way to Vancouver, I was concerned. I just wish them the best whatever they do ! :-)