Sunday, March 7, 2010

Zac Efron On Robert Pattinson: ‘He’s Absolutely Amazing’


HOLLYWOOD, Calif. -- Robert Pattinson reportedly has a man-crush on Zac Efron – and Zac told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush on the Oscars red carpet that he’s got strong feelings for his acting colleague, too.

“He’s absolutely amazing,” Zac said. “I think he’s making great choices. I think he’s handling it all really well, but you know, he’s a superstar. He really deserves all this.”

Both stars are known for their hair, and Zac rocked a spiky look himself on the carpet.

“I woke up with it this way,” he said. “Kinda just ran with it.”

While the “High School Musical” star may be a teen idol, he said he’s ready for a little adult fun in Las Vegas when girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens heads to Sin City to accept the ShoWest Star of Tomorrow Award.

“She’s trying to get me to go to Vegas,” Zac admitted. “I’ve not been to Vegas legal yet, as a 21-year-old. I feel like I might get into trouble.”

Source

1 comment:

behnaz said...

yes he is very amazing