Saturday, March 13, 2010

Support Rob - Remember Me Saturday



remember me saturday
3/13/10


Some of you may have heard about RM Saturday, but those of you that maybe haven't...


Remember Me Saturday is a fan-based campaign to support of Rob, his fellow cast members and all the people who worked on Remember Me. The campaign is asking that you bring family, friends, anyone and everyone you know out to see Remember Me in theaters, on Saturday, March 13, 2010.

By having as many fans as possible see the movie on Saturday, we'd not only be helping make the movie a success this weekend. But we'd also be making a bigger statement about the power of this fandom and our overall support for Rob, in his first big project since (and outside of) The Twilight Saga.

Not sure if you can make the campaign, but still want to help? Help spread the news about Remember Me Saturday, via your Twitter accounts, Facebook pages, text/email friends, etc.... Just talk about it. No promotion of this event is too big nor small.


For more information on this campaign, you can visit the Remember Me Saturday blog, or follow their Twitter account @RMSaturday.

3 comments:

Ursula said...

I so wish I could go again tomorrow and be part of this... but my schedule is so hectic :(
Im glad I helped with opening weekend by going today and going on Sunday again though :D

Unknown said...

ele é lindo de ++++++++++ pra uma pessoa só

meleny said...

I went tonight , I took my aunt with me, it wasn't to easy.....because here in long island it's windy and it's raining too, but I just did it because of Rob. I really enjoyed the movie, I laughed, I sighted, I cryed, I liked the movie, probably I will going the next weekend to see it!