Saturday, March 6, 2010

Emilie De Ravin didn`t know who co-star Robert Pattinson was



Remember Me star Emilie De Ravin has said she didn't know who co-star Robert Pattinson was before the movie.

De Ravin, 28, who also played Claire in US drama Lost, admitted that she wasn't aware of his level of fame prior to shooting the film.

She said: 'I didn't really know who he was! I've never been a tabloid reader or a person who follows what somebody is going to the grocery shop for.'

De Ravin added: 'The fan base is wonderful. But shooting with Rob in New York was crazy. There were girls climbing all over him, which did make things difficult.

'He'd been through it all before, but it was very new to me. Because the majority of fans were teenage girls, I felt like: 'Oh, God, they all hate me!''

Source

2 comments:

behnaz said...

omg
not hat her:)))

behnaz said...

omg
not hat her:)))