Saturday, March 13, 2010

Early Estimates - 'Remember Me' Scores 3.6M


The first weekend box office estimates are trickling in, and it appears the Alice in Wonderland bonanza will continue.

Projections place last week’s champ atop the chart again with roughly $60 million in its second week of release, which would push it past the $200 million mark overall.

Remember Me is estimated to finish a close fourth behind fellow debuts Green Zone ($15 million) and She’s Out of My League ($10 million).

It will likely battle with the latter for third place until late Sunday.

Friday’s numbers:

$17.4 M – Alice

$5 M – Green Zone

$3.6 M – Remember Me

$3.3 M – She’s Out of My League

Again, these are VERY EARLY estimates. Gossip Cop will have more details and more accurate projections as the weekend continues.

Gossip Cop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me sad. Remember Me deserves the top spot. It was fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it...people were streaming last nigt (in even in my little town), so I can't see how this adds up. We shall see, right?