Friday, November 6, 2009

Robert Pattinson, Control Freak?



Robert Pattinson may seem like the happy-go-lucky type, but make no mistake—when it comes to his acting career, he rules his destiny with an iron fist.

During a press conference to promote the Twilight sequel New Moon at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Friday, the World's Sexiest Vampire admitted that he has a wee bit of trouble relinquishing control to others. As in, he hates it and avoids doing so at all costs:

"I have very specific ideas about how I want to do my work and how I want to be perceived and when…and to the point of ridiculousness sometimes. I don’t listen to anyone else, that’s why I don’t have a publicist at all, I can’t stand it when someone is telling me how to do something. It’s maybe a mistake sometimes. I like being, meticulous and its difficult as an actor to have that control."


Now if only he could apply some of that control to his rabid fans..

source

1 comment:

sandynow said...

great, I love to see a stronger side of him! that is something new!