Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More pictures from Monday





Showing off that charming smile, Robert Pattinson was spotted on the set of "New Moon" in Montepulciano, Italy on Monday (May 25).

The Edward Cullen actor looked in high spirits as he strolled the grounds in a short sleeved plaid shirt with jeans and a pair of shades.

Meanwhile, Robert recently chatted with Spanish Panetalla Nacional magazine, asked whether the fame has changed him or the people he knows.

Pattinson tells: "I think deep down, people don’t really change, but it has varied the way that my friends see me, even my family. It’s weird, because the truth is that people in your life repeatedly treat you differently. But you’ll always know who your true friends are. I hope that there will come a moment where they, my family, and myself will get back to normal, because they know me, they know who I am and we have the same dreams. I don’t have the feeling that I’ve changed, I think I’m the same."

source

No comments: